FPAM: 10 CE Points / SIDC: 10 CPE Points / FiMM: 8 CPD Points
Participants will be able to:
- Conduct self in a professional and ethical manner consistent with the industry code of conduct.
- Revise and propose actions to ensure compliance with the various requirements.
- Analyze the suitability of product feature on potential shareholder’s investment objective.
- Inspire others to overcome difficulties in achieving professional and personal goals.
- Identify the suitability of a family office to tailor specific financial planning solutions.
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur
Time: 9.00am – 6.00pm (Registration start at 8.00am)
Session 1: Behavioral Ethics: Joy of Compliance by Vijayaraj R Kanniah, Director cum Principal Trainer of Visioon Business Solutions Sdn Bhd & Managing Partner of Messrs Sheila Hussain Vijay & Partners
Session 2: Best Practices and Ethics Prevent Legal Dispute in Your Practise: Real Case Sharing by Steve Lau, CFP ; Licensed Financial Planner with Standard FA
Session 3: Investment Alternative : REITS vs Real Estate by
Moderator : Micheal Geh, CFP ; FIABCI Malaysian Chapter President, Registered Valuer, Estate Agent
1. YY Lau, Country Head JLL Property Services (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
2. Leong Kit May, Chief Executive Officer Axis REIT Managers Berhad
Session 4: Successful Leadership and Growth of a Financial Professional by Suganthi Subramaniam
Director of Learning and Development, Leaderonomics
Session 5: Suitability of SME in a Family Office by Dr. Mohar Yusof, PhD, CFP, MIM-CPIPM
Professor in Entrepreneurship and Family Business, UNIRAZAK & CEO, BinaPavo
Early Bird till 28 March 2019 – RM 350.00 [FPAM Members] ; RM 400.00 [Non-members]
Walk in on 3 April 2019 – RM 400.00 [FPAM Members], RM 450.00 [Non-members] ;
Group Rate (Minimum 5 pax) – RM 330/pax
Closing date by 28 March 2019
[The fee includes lunch and refreshments.]
Please click on the link below for the Course Outline & Registration Form:
Shall you need any further information, please do not hesitate to
Send e-mail to [email protected] or call FPAM office +603 7954 9500